● We evaluate patients who have the conditions listed on the State site and treat those
same patients for their persistent symptoms that have not responded to conventional
● Please read our website completely and become familiar with the steps of the evaluation
process BEFORE their initial office visit.
● IMPORTANT; ALL PATIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR REQUIRED
DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF THEIR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU FAIL TO BRING ALL
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WE WILL NOT EVALUATE OR INITIATE YOUR
● IT IS IMPORTANT THAT PATIENTS INFORM THE DOCTOR AT THE TIME OF THEIR
INITIAL VISIT AND ON EVERY FOLLOW UP VISIT OF THE OTHER MEDICATIONS
THEY ARE TAKING.
● MEDICAL CANNABIS MAY HAVE SYNERGISTIC AND ADDED EFFECTS WHEN
COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS, ALCOHOL, AND OR SUPPLEMENTS.
PATIENTS MUST CONSULT WITH THEIR PRESCRIBING AND TREATING
PHYSICIANS PRIOR TO CONSUMPTION OF ANY FORM OF MEDICAL CANNABIS
(see information section above on drug interaction).
● IF IT COMES TO THE ATTENTION OF THE DOCTOR THAT A PATIENT IS
PURCHASING ANY CANNABIS OUTSIDE OF THE DISPENSARY (ON THE STREET,
ONLINE, OUT OF STATE, MAIL ORDER ETC.) THEY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY
DISCHARGED FROM THIS PRACTICE. THE DISPENSARIES ARE THERE TO
ENSURE THE PATIENTS SAFETY IN REGARDS TO THE MEDICINAL USE OF
CANNABIS, STRAINS, MODE OF USE, ETC.
● PATIENTS MUST BRING UPDATED MEDICAL RECORDS FOR THEIR 2 YEAR
RENEWAL WITH THE STATE ONLY IF EITHER THEIR CONDITION OR THEIR
TREATMENT(S) HAVE CHANGED.
● CONTACTING NJGreenMD:
Phone Messages are returned daily Monday through
Friday 10am-2pm or email email@example.com, please also allow a 24
hour minimum response time for email inquiries.
● Attention to all female patients:
○ If you are pregnant you will not be renewed until AFTER your delivery
OBGYN writes a note to the doctor at njgreenmd stating they are aware
and clearly state that it is their opinion that the benefits of medical
cannabis use outweigh the potential risks of its use during your
pregnancy and breastfeeding if applicable.
○ If you are Breastfeeding you will also NOT be renewed in the program
until you are COMPLETELY done Breastfeeding.
○ Pregnant women should COMPLETELY stop the use of medical
cannabis during both pregnancy and breastfeeding and will not be
renewed in the program.
● Upon any renewal period if the doctor feels that the patient may be using medicinal
cannabis in a non-medicinal manner, the patient will not be renewed and will be referred
elsewhere, regardless of the length of time that the patient has been in the program.
● Any patient transferring to NJGreenMD MUST provide medical proof that qualified them
with the other practice regardless of whether they already have a MMC Card.
● Do not call our practice to schedule your appointments. All appointments are scheduled
through our online scheduling system.
● Patients are strongly recommended to review the NJMMP guidelines before contacting
● There is an approximate waiting period of 21 BUSINESS DAYS for your card after the
state has received all of the required documents.
● No refunds on any fees charged or doctor’s consultations.
● If you do not receive communication via email or telephone after the first 30 business
days, you may contact us at 732 778 0619
● Patients with caregivers must add an additional 14 days for state registration.
● Caregivers are required to do a background check and fingerprints.
● Any court request regarding the use of medical cannabis, must go to our records
department. We will be happy to supply at no charge the physician statement of the
patient’s last visit and the data if their start.
● Patient should inform their treating physicians primary/specialists that they are on medical
cannabis.The doctor can be reached by website as listed on our contact page or through
prior arranged video consult after receipt of written patient authorization
● In order to stay active within the state program and be able to make purchases at the
dispensary patients need to be re-evaluated by the doctor within every 90 day period.
According to New Jersey State guidelines, if a patient does not follow up to be
re-evaluated by the doctor within a 90 day period they will still remain registered in the
NJMMP however they will not be able to make purchases at the dispensary until they are